2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is now in Ventura for drivers who want to explore the possibilities of a new crossover SUV. But what are the critics and drivers saying about their experiences with the RAV4? Ventura Toyota covers 2020 Toyota RAV4 reviews and RAV4 Hybrid reviews so Ventura drivers can make an informed decision about their next vehicle. Read more below!
2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews: Car and Driver
Car and Driver published an early review of the RAV4 that speaks to what makes this crossover so popular among Oxnard and Santa Barbara drivers.
- Variety: Car and Driver notes how many drivers have positive Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews when it comes to trims and features. “Perennially a best-selling SUV” they write, “the RAV4 can be had in a wide range of iterations, so it’s no wonder it’s so popular”.
- RAV4 vs. the Competition: Car and Driver also notes how RAV4 trims can compete with luxury vehicles. “High-end Limited models can challenge the Lexus NX with their many luxury features, and a new TRD Off-Road model promises improved capability when hitting the trails.
- RAV4 and Toyota: Finally, the RAV4 is praised for its similarities with other Toyota vehicles. “Its rugged styling makes it look right at home alongside the Toyota 4Runner SUV and the Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.”
2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews: Edmunds
The ever-dependable writers at Edmunds isolate the “abundant cargo and passenger space” in the RAV4 while reserving extra praise for the performance of the TRD Off-Road package:
- Off-Road: “This isn’t a full TRD Pro kit, but Toyota is confident the 2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road will improve the RAV’s trail-driving capabilities….the [ RAV4 ] Adventure had no issues during our handful of little detours off improved surfaces.”
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Reviews: When it comes to recommending a trim, Edmund’s isolates the hybrid option, writing, “You should also check out the RAV4 Hybrid, which is both quicker and more fuel-efficient than the regular RAV4.”
2020 Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
These critic’s reviews are exciting, but some people may want to know what the average Camarillo customer thinks. There are more than 400,000 RAV4 vehicles sold that testify to how exciting the new developments on the RAV4 were to drivers, and the 2020 model adds even more. Read the customer reviews of the 2020 RAV4 on Cars.com to see how the RAV4 handles daily drives on Ventura roads.
Find a 2020 Toyota RAV4 Today!
After reading this praise, you wouldn’t be blamed for wanting to get behind the wheel of the 2020 Toyota RAV4. Ventura Toyota wants Ventura drivers to make an informed decision about their next vehicle, so we’ve supplied you with tools for vehicle research at our website in addition to online financing tools. Compare the Toyota RAV4 to competitors like the Subaru Forester to see how the RAV4 pulls ahead of its competition. Contact us today with your own Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews and any questions about this new crossover!
More from Ventura Toyota
For its 2021 model year, there’s a lot for Ventura drivers to love about the new Toyota Highlander. Complete with incredible amenities and a brand-new safety system, this SUV has so much to offer. Ventura Toyota covers all things in Toyota Highlander reviews, from the Toyota Highlander 3rd row reviews to the Toyota Highlander in snow…
Oxnard drivers are looking for a truck that can handle their needs on the road. Whether you need a vehicle that helps you with your weekend projects or daily needs at the job site, the new 2021 Toyota Tundra towing capacity of up to 10,200 pounds will satisfy your needs. The Toyota Tundra is packed…
The 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro was designed to push the boundaries of off-road capability and deliver Ventura drivers a vehicle that can tackle off-road tracks with ease. Designed by Toyota Racing Development (TRD), the Toyota Tundra has a starting MSRP of $48,775* and provides drivers with an impressive array of off-road features and performance….