2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations
If you’re looking for an SUV, chances are you’ve considered the 2020 Toyota Highlander with its reputation for great performance and comforting amenities. But how much does a Toyota Highlander cost? Your Toyota Highlander price depends upon your selection of 2020 Toyota Highlander configurations. Ventura Toyota covers all the trim levels available to Ventura drivers below!
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: L
So, how much does a Toyota Highlander cost at the base trim level? Starting at a $34,600 MSRP* Toyota Highlander price, the L trim comes with many of the features that make this SUV great: three rows of seating, a very capable engine, and more:
- Engine: A 3.5 L V6 engine that generates 295 horsepower.
- Technology: Smart Key System w/ Push Button Start, Five USB Ports
- Safety: Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, a suite of safety features including Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, at more! Also features LED Headlights with automatic high beams
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: LE
The Toyota Highlander price is $36,800 MSRP* for the LE trim, with the Hybrid LE coming in at $38,200 MSRP*. Upgrades on this trim include:
- Performance: EPA-estimated 21/29 city/highway mpg**
- Safety: Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Convenience: Power Liftgate that’s height adjustable and with jam protection, Leather-trimmed shift knob and steering wheel
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: XLE
Find the XLE for $39,600 MSRP* and the Hybrid XLE for $40,000 MSRP*. This Toyota Highlander trim gives Oxnard drivers substantial interior amenities you don’t see on lower trims:
- Comfort: SofTex-trimmed front and rear seats, Heated front-row seats, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- Technology: 7-inch color LCD multi-information display (MID), Auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink universal transceiver, Wireless smartphone charging
- Exterior: 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: Limited
For the Santa Barbara driver who wants some of the most luxurious amenities available in modern SUVs, the Limited starts at $43,650 MSRP* and its hybrid version goes up to $45,050 MSRP*.
- Technology: Premium Audio System and Dynamic Navigation System.
- Lights: LED projector headlights, LED-strip DRL’s, High-output LED Fog Lights
- Mirrors: Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors
2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations: Premium
So, how much does a Toyota Highlander cost at its highest trim level? The Premium starts at $46,850 MSRP* and its hybrid starts at $48,250 MSRP*. Ride down Camarillo in style with a best-in-class 12.3 inch touchscreen display and more:
- Technology: 10-inch color Head-Up Display, Bird’s Eye View Camera featuring dynamic gridlines
- Luxury: Heated second-row captain’s chairs, Power panoramic view moonroof with sunshade, one-touch open/close, and jam protection,
- Exterior: 20-inch alloy wheels, Adaptive Front-Lighting System on LED projector headlights
Find the 2020 Toyota Highlander at Ventura Toyota
Think you’ve found your ideal Toyota Highlander price and configuration? Read the 2021 Toyota Highlander reviews, then come to Ventura Toyota, where our finance center can help you with a workable payment plan. Contact us today with any questions you may have about the Highlander and more!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
More from Ventura Toyota
For its 2021 model year, there’s a lot for Ventura drivers to love about the new Toyota Highlander. Complete with incredible amenities and a brand-new safety system, this SUV has so much to offer. Ventura Toyota covers all things in Toyota Highlander reviews, from the Toyota Highlander 3rd row reviews to the Toyota Highlander in snow…
Oxnard drivers are looking for a truck that can handle their needs on the road. Whether you need a vehicle that helps you with your weekend projects or daily needs at the job site, the new 2021 Toyota Tundra towing capacity of up to 10,200 pounds will satisfy your needs. The Toyota Tundra is packed…
The 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro was designed to push the boundaries of off-road capability and deliver Ventura drivers a vehicle that can tackle off-road tracks with ease. Designed by Toyota Racing Development (TRD), the Toyota Tundra has a starting MSRP of $48,775* and provides drivers with an impressive array of off-road features and performance….